Monday, January 30, 2012

My Own Shop

(Fort Andros)
I finally took a little step toward opening my own shop. I decided to start small and applied for a rental space at Cabot Antiques in Fort Andros. I thought I would have a couple of months to hear back, but after a couple of weeks I was offered a space available February 1st. I've been working like a crazy lady painting enough items to fill my new 8'x10' antiques space. It has been so much fun trying out new paint techniques and paint colors.

This is my space before I moved in, it looks so BIG...



Almost all moved in, I call it "antiques with attitude".  My booth is more colorful than the others but I still need to add some accessories because it looks a little bare



4 comments:

  1. How exciting! It looks like a really cool place. Much success to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you!!! Keep us updated. A few of the bloggers I follow have taken this leap. One isn't blogging very much anymore. :( Hope that doesn't happen to you because we would all miss you!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites