Sunday, July 10, 2011

Nantucket House

This is just the kind of store I love to visit...to collect design ideas!

"Located in the heart of Nantucket, Nantucket House Antiques has been a leading dealer of fine English and American antiques and decorative accessories for over a quarter century. Originally founded as a family business in 1973 in an 1820 Quaker House located at 8 Fair Street, Nantucket House now operates from a historic structure built in 1830. The shop is located at 2 South Beach Street directly across from the Nantucket Yacht Club, within walking distance to local ferry service."








When you put all this together, you get a home that looks like this...







Home designed by Nantucket House

5 comments:

  1. What a GORGEOUS home Gayle!! I just LOVE everything about it! Thanks for sharing it with us, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the tour of your home. Thank you so much for sharing.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, Gayle, I love this post!!! I think the built-in day bed with the ticking is fantastic. I love the style of this house. It is so homey and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gayle,
    What a great post...I loved each and every room!
    I'm about to put together a room with twin beds and this was so inspiring. Thanks!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GORGEOUS home Gayle!! I just LOVE everything about it! Thanks for sharing it with us, Martina plain black salwar , black and yellow salwar suit ,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites