Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ruby is Ready

"Ruby" is ready to show off and she has been a handful. I had to fill holes to change a couple of handles, mix a custom paint color, and now I have a drawer issue. The drawers do not shut as easy as before I painted??

Remember the before?


"Ruby" After


She looks so much more elegant in her new color, I added a little bling (tassel).

***

I may be keeping the next project. I found her at the thrift store shortly after she arrived. She has some missing parts, but I have an idea...

She'll look gorgeous in my mudroom.

"Vera"



**Linking to Coastal Charm Tuesday**

**Linking to Restore Interiors Wednesday**

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous! try rubbing a candle around your drawers and drawer openings, it works like a charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gayle! You are really good at this! This piece, as with the others looks great!
    xo
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby, girl, don't take your love to town! (sorry...I couldn't resist).... ;P
    Ruby turned-out very pretty! Vera seems intriguing....

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dining room plans... and that you name your finds! How cute! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It‘s so nice that I found your blog about your link on Coastal Charm. So I scrolled a little and like what I see. Now I’m your new follower! ;)

    Take care
    Tine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby is so pretty! I'm really liking Vera too and don't blame you a bit for wanting to keep her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I do think this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;
    ) I may revisit once again since I bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the
    greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.


    My webpage :: ロレックスレプリカ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Top Sites